Get Ready for a Rainy Weekend in Brampton
It's going to be a wet one.
Earlier this week, Brampton was expected to possibly see some flurries this weekend, however, things have changed.
According to Environment Canada, more rain then snow is in the forecast now.
Friday, Oct. 26, we will see a high of 10 degrees and only a 30 per cent chance of showers.
But on Saturday it is expected to only be five degrees with a 70 per cent of rain periods.
Sunday it will six degrees and there is a 70 per cent chance of rain showers or flurries.
It may be a good idea to get your umbrella out.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- These Brampton businesses are giving back to the community amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Close to 1,000 cases of COVID-19 recorded in Ontario, with 41 new cases found in Peel
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Pusateri’s responds after being called out for price gouging by Doug Ford