Get Ready for a Rainy Weekend in Brampton
It's going to be a wet one.
Earlier this week, Brampton was expected to possibly see some flurries this weekend, however, things have changed.
According to Environment Canada, more rain then snow is in the forecast now.
Friday, Oct. 26, we will see a high of 10 degrees and only a 30 per cent chance of showers.
But on Saturday it is expected to only be five degrees with a 70 per cent of rain periods.
Sunday it will six degrees and there is a 70 per cent chance of rain showers or flurries.
It may be a good idea to get your umbrella out.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Police investigating after deceased male located in Brampton
- Three teens arrested for arson at Brampton elementary school
- Ontario is giving drive-in movie theatres the clear to reopen