Get Ready for a Rainy Weekend in Brampton
It's going to be a wet one.
Earlier this week, Brampton was expected to possibly see some flurries this weekend, however, things have changed.
According to Environment Canada, more rain then snow is in the forecast now.
Friday, Oct. 26, we will see a high of 10 degrees and only a 30 per cent chance of showers.
But on Saturday it is expected to only be five degrees with a 70 per cent of rain periods.
Sunday it will six degrees and there is a 70 per cent chance of rain showers or flurries.
It may be a good idea to get your umbrella out.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths