Get Ready for Extremely Cold Temperatures in Brampton Today
You may want to bundle up and wear some layers.
It's going to be extremely cold in Brampton today (Jan. 30).
So cold that Environment Canada has already issued an extreme cold warning.
According to Environment Canada, an extended period of very cold wind chills is expected. Brampton will see temperatures (including wind chill) near minus 30 today due to frigid artic air mass and strong winds.
The Environment Canada website notes that conditions should improve by Friday once some milder air moves into the region.
For now, people are encouraged to cover up to prevent frostbite which can develop within minutes on exposed skin.
Stay warm today, Brampton.
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Despite fewer drivers on the road, Canadian auto insurance rates increase during second quarter of 2020