Giant Maze of Horrors That Was Coming to Brampton is Cancelled
Sad news for anyone who was planning to head to the giant horror maze that was set to hit Brampton next weekend.
Grimm Grounds has officially announced that the attraction has been cancelled for the 2017 season.
The maze will return in the future, say organizers.
Grimm Grounds said in a Facebook comment that “considering how much money has been spent doing anything for free would be a big loss. It’s just too much physical work at this point because what has been constructed needs to be dismantled quickly.”
The scare maze was set to run from October 27-31, starting Friday and ending on Halloween day.
The 10-foot walled Halloween horror maze would have been at at 16 Fleming Avenue (near Queen and McMurchy). This giant maze goes all out, using props, theatrical lighting, sound, and live-scare actors to scare you.
Not to worry, they’ll still be handing out candy on Halloween!
This experience is designed to both entertain and terrify guests, so if you’re a horror-lover or an adrenaline junkie, both, or you want to try something new, definitely keep it on your radar for next year.
And, of course, we’ll keep you updated on when the maze plans to return.
- Motorcyclist dead after colliding with transport truck in Brampton
- City of Brampton unveils new park name sign
- Child at summer camp tests positive for COVID-19
- Overnight stabbing in Brampton prompts police inviestigation
- Brampton students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB