Have You Been To This New Indian Restaurant in Brampton?
Sometimes when new restaurants open, they either do a soft opening before their official one, or they open but only gradually do people know that there are in business.
Brampton is always going to be a hot spot for delicious Indian food. And since August this year another establishment has graced the city's presence to provide that particular fare.Located at a strip plaza at Chrysler Boulevard and Williams Parkway, across from the Brampton Chrysler Assembly Plant, Tandoori Masala serves breakfasts, lunch, dinner as well as coffee.The restaurant opened on August 15, and features a number of traditional Indian dishes such as Butter Chicken, Naan and Basmati Rice.
Will you be going to try it out?
470 Chrysler Drive
Hours: Closed on Mondays, Tuesday to Sunday - 10:30 am to 2:00 am
Photos courtesy of Tandoori Masala's Facebook page
- Brand New Indian Fusion Restaurant Now Open in Brampton
- This Well Known Indian Restaurant is Opening Up Another Location in Brampton
- A New Fine Dining Indian Restaurant Has Opened in Brampton
- Brand New Indian Restaurant Opens in Brampton
- Popular Indian Restaurant Opens First Location in Canada in Brampton