Have You Been To This New Indian Restaurant in Brampton?
Sometimes when new restaurants open, they either do a soft opening before their official one, or they open but only gradually do people know that there are in business.
Brampton is always going to be a hot spot for delicious Indian food. And since August this year another establishment has graced the city's presence to provide that particular fare.Located at a strip plaza at Chrysler Boulevard and Williams Parkway, across from the Brampton Chrysler Assembly Plant, Tandoori Masala serves breakfasts, lunch, dinner as well as coffee.The restaurant opened on August 15, and features a number of traditional Indian dishes such as Butter Chicken, Naan and Basmati Rice.
Will you be going to try it out?
470 Chrysler Drive
Hours: Closed on Mondays, Tuesday to Sunday - 10:30 am to 2:00 am
Photos courtesy of Tandoori Masala's Facebook page
- Injuries Reported After Vehicle Crashes into House in Brampton
- Vehicle Catches on Fire in Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- Police Remind Residents Not to Call 911 on Ice Cream Trucks
- People Are Demanding Better Phone Plans As Canada's Phone Plan Prices Increase