Have You Checked Out Downtown Brampton's Newest Patio?
Patio season is slowly drawing to a close, but a new one recently opened that you might want to check out before summer’s out for the year.
Wendel Clark’s near Main and Queen in downtown Brampton opened their patio on Garden Square recently.
The patio is cozy, there are umbrellas for shade, and it’s in the ideal location to grab a pint and a bite while enjoying the entertainment Garden Square has to offer throughout the summer.
So, if you’re heading to downtown Brampton during these last few weeks of summer, you’ll definitely want to check it out - drop by Wendel’s and ask for a seat on the patio.
Pro tip: try the nachos!
- Police Searching for Robbery Suspect Armed with Knife in Brampton
- Police Investigating "Suspicious" Overnight Fire in Brampton
- New Peel Police Report Reveals Concerning Statistics About Crime In Brampton
- Toronto Raptors Put Out Incredible Video Tribute for the Fans
- Brampton to Host Canada's Largest Cricket Tournament