Have You Checked Out Downtown Brampton's Newest Patio?
Patio season is slowly drawing to a close, but a new one recently opened that you might want to check out before summer’s out for the year.
Wendel Clark’s near Main and Queen in downtown Brampton opened their patio on Garden Square recently.
The patio is cozy, there are umbrellas for shade, and it’s in the ideal location to grab a pint and a bite while enjoying the entertainment Garden Square has to offer throughout the summer.
So, if you’re heading to downtown Brampton during these last few weeks of summer, you’ll definitely want to check it out - drop by Wendel’s and ask for a seat on the patio.
Pro tip: try the nachos!
- Shots Fired Near Residential Area in Brampton
- Brampton Councillor Asks Why So Many Brampton People Filing Complaints
- BREAKING: Brampton’s Big Blue Monster House Set to be Demolished
- Bizarre and Offensive Newspaper Delivered to Homes in Brampton and Mississauga
- Broadway Stars Set to Hit Brampton This Week