Heat warning expected to last into next week in Brampton
The hot weather’s not going anywhere soon.
Environment Canada updated its heat warning statement on Saturday, saying daytime highs of over 30 degrees Celsisus (feeling more like high thirties to low forties) are expected over the next five days.
“Overnight lows near 20 degrees Celsius are also expected through this period, providing little relief from the heat,” says Environment Canada.
Residents are advised to stay cool as much as possible, as extreme heat can pose health risks — particularly for young children, pregnant women, older adults, people with chronic illnesses, and people working or exercising outdoors.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Police searching for suspects of carjacking with knife in Brampton