Heavy Rain to Hit Brampton
A special weather statement has been issued this morning for many regions in southern Ontario, including Peel and Halton.
According to Environment Canada, significantly heavy rainfall is expected throughout the day (Sunday, April 14), continuing into the evening.
20 to 40 mm of total rain is likely.
"Rain will continue today with the heaviest rain expected early this evening along with the risk of a thunderstorm," the statement reads.
The rain is expected to end overnight or on Monday morning.
Residents should keep a safe distance away from low-lying areas and watercourses, as some flooding may be possible.
- Police Searching for Robbery Suspect Armed with Knife in Brampton
- Police Investigating "Suspicious" Overnight Fire in Brampton
- New Peel Police Report Reveals Concerning Statistics About Crime In Brampton
- Toronto Raptors Put Out Incredible Video Tribute for the Fans
- Brampton to Host Canada's Largest Cricket Tournament