Here Is How You Can Get The Coke In Netflix's Stranger Things
If you’re a fan of the Netflix series Stranger Things, then you’ll be pleased to hear that Coca-Cola is introducing a new coke to immerse viewers in the show’s experience.
Season 3 of Stranger Things hits the streaming platform on July 4. It takes viewers back to the summer of 1985 “when everything changed.”
Coca-Cola has collaborated with the show to immerse viewers in the 1980s nostalgia.
Frankly, many people probably never heard of New Coke, but it is the infamous new formula which was first introduced in 1985. Following a public outcry, the coke was pulled off the shelves after just two months. New Coke will appear in several episodes of the show and will be available this summer for a limited time only, so fans can sip away while their favourite characters do too!
“In a world of shifting media consumption, we continue to challenge ourselves to find creative and meaningful ways to participate in non-advertising platforms like Netflix to engage with the millions of fans who subscribe to streaming content services. We’re excited to partner with Netflix and play a key role in recreating the summer of 1985 in a uniquely Coca-Cola way,” says Geoff Cottrill, senior vice president of strategic marketing, Coca-Cola North America.
Stranger Things creators Matt and Ross Duffer have also tried to weave the brand into the show’s storyline since the first season. They have also created an advertisement to run online and in select cinemas. It features Stranger Things characters enjoying the New Coke at a movie theatre.
According to the company, beginning May 23, Coca-Cola will release a limited number of 12-oz. cans of New Coke along with a limited-edition and numbered Stranger Things/Coca-Cola and Coke Zero Sugar 8-oz. glass bottles. People can buy the coke, here.
Photo courtesy of Coca-Cola
- MISSING: Police Looking for 27 Year Old Brampton Woman
- Woman and 13 Year Old Boy Killed in Brampton Stabbing
- Delays Expected Following Tractor Trailer Crash in Brampton
- House of the Week: $4.5 Million Luxurious Mansion With Gorgeous Interior
- Road Closures in Effect Due to Reports of a Deceased Person in Brampton
- Coca-Cola Discontinues Major Product
- Coca-Cola Investing Millions into Brampton Facility Following Launch of New Product
- Major Beverage Company Releasing Interesting New Flavours
- Here's How You Can Get Netflix's Stranger Things Inspired Ice Cream in Brampton
- Did You Know How Many Corporate Offices & Major Companies are in Brampton?