Here's a Look at Brampton's First Baby of 2018
Although a lot of people probably expect their lives to change in 2018, major change started very early for one lucky Brampton family!
William Osler Health System recently announced that a baby girl weighing five pounds and 14 ounces was born at Brampton Civic Hospital at 2:27 a.m. on January 1 to happy mother Astha Patel and her husband Gaurang Jiyani.
This baby girl is officially the hospital’s 2018 New Year’s baby.
She’s also Patel and Jiyani’s first child.
Other New Year’s babies include a baby delivered at the stroke of midnight at St. Michael’s Hospital in Toronto, twins born at midnight (well, the boy was born at midnight, his sister followed at 12:07 a.m.) at Humber River Hospital in North York, and a baby boy named Brayden was born at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga at 12:01 a.m.
Here’s a picture of the baby and her family, courtesy of William Osler.
The basket of items you see beside them was donated by Shoppers Drug Mart, Store 834, Mountainash Road, in Brampton.
Congratulations to the young family!
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- Brampton man celebrating his big lottery win
- $25,000 reward offered for conviction of armed robbery suspects in Peel
- Two arrested for selling fake name brand purses in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.3 Mil House with Amazing Master Bedroom
- 15 Year Old Mother Arrested for Baby's Death in Brampton
- These are the Most Popular Baby Names in Ontario
- Here's where you can get an adorable Baby Yoda Christmas sweater
- Can You Guess the Top Baby Names in Brampton and Beyond?
- Trillium Health Welcomes 25 New "Raptors Fans" Born During NBA Championship