Here's Everything You Need to Know About Tonight's NBA Finals Game in Garden Square
Tonight may be the night the Toronto Raptors make Canadian sports history!
The Raps are going into Game 6 in the series against the Golden State Warriors. The Raps currently lead the series 3-2, meaning if they win tonight's game they will make sports history of not only being the first Canadian team to play in the finals but also winning!
As many residents already know, Garden Square in downtown Brampton has been temporarily renamed to Jurrasic Square and has been airing the NBA Finals games on the big screen.
Because of the high volume of attendees watching the game downtown, Main Street North will be closed to traffic between Queen St and Nelson Street and Theatre Lane today (June 13) from 7:30 pm to 1 am.
The game will start at 9 pm.
If you’re on the fence about whether or not you want to come out to Jurrasic Square for the big game, take a look at what previous nights have been like here.
- Watch the Toronto Raptor's First Game of the NBA Finals Tonight in Garden Square
- Here's What Roads Will Be Closed For NBA Finals in Garden Square
- Road Closures in Effect During NBA Finals Game 5 in Brampton
- Grammy Winner Alessia Cara of Brampton Performed at Last Night's NBA Finals
- PHOTOS: Here's What Garden Square Looked Like During the NBA Finals Games