Here’s How Cold it Will be in Brampton This Week
Brampton residents may want to keep their coats, mitts, and hats close because it's going to be a fairly cold week this week (March 5 to March 10) - at least at the beginning.
According to Environment Canada, Brampton will see a high of minus nine today (March 5); however, it will feel like minus 25 this morning with the wind chill and minus 16 in the afternoon.
Overnight tonight, it is expected to feel like minus 22 - so you may want to take an extra blanket to bed.
Tomorrow, it is expected to be minus seven and sunny. Temperatures on March 7 will improve slightly, reaching minus four.
Heading into the weekend; however, temperatures will continue to improve.
On Friday in Brampton it is expected to be zero degrees, Saturday it will be three degrees and sunny, and on Sunday in the city the temperature will be four degrees with rain or snow.
So, although this week is starting off quite chilly it is expected to become a little more bearable.
Stay warm, Brampton.
Graphic is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- These Brampton businesses are giving back to the community amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Close to 1,000 cases of COVID-19 recorded in Ontario, with 41 new cases found in Peel
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Pusateri’s responds after being called out for price gouging by Doug Ford