Here’s How Much Real Estate Prices Have Jumped by in Brampton Over the Last Five Years
Over the years buying a house has gotten harder and harder. As noted in a previous inbrampton article, one reason for this is prices remaining high.
In fact, according to a recent Zoocasa blog post, home price increases have been quite normal over the past few years throughout North America in general.
But just how much have home prices jumped in Brampton over the past five years?
According to the blog post, prices have jumped by 67 per cent.
On the list of the top 10 cities with the biggest price changes, Brampton outranked San Jose, Toronto, Seattle, Mississauga, and Hamilton.
On the other hand, a few cities that have seen minimal price changes over the past five years include Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, and Quebec City.
As a result of increasing real estate prices, and incomes not keeping pace with these increases, the housing affordability issue, according to the report, has become a major problem in Canada, the U.S., and Mexico.
These numbers, according to Zoocasa, were revealed in a recent Point2Homes reportthat analyzed real estate prices over the last five years in North America’s 83 largest cities.
Infographic is courtesy of Zoocasa.
- Heavy Police Presence Due To Distressed Man In Brampton
- Peel Police Arrest Two Men In Connection To A Homicide In Brampton
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- Peel Police Concerned About Missing 53-Year-Old Man From Brampton
- Police Looking For Brampton Man Wanted For Numerous Firearm Offences