Here's how to bypass wait times at walk-in clinics in Brampton
No Wait Walk-in, a feature that can be used to bypass the wait times in walk-in clinics is now offering it at 10 locations across the GTA.
This feature enables you to be seen by a doctor within 10 minutes of your arrival at a walk-in clinic, eliminating the hassle of having to wait in long lines.
Currently, there are two No Wait Walk-ins available in Brampton, 11670 Hurontario Street North and 90 Resolution Drive.
This feature enables patients to acquire easier access to their healthcare needs.
If necessary, the No Wait Walk-in doctor can schedule an appointment with a specialist or other health care provider through the Ontario Telemedicine Network (OTN).
A telemedicine consultation is the same as a specialist appointment except that the specialist you will see and speak with is on a monitor.
All clinics that use the NoWaitWalkin.com platform are exclusive within a certain region and are selected so that total integrated health care can be provided on-site in addition to the No Wait Walk-in visit.
For more information, click here.
- Brampton man dies during altercation with police
- LATEST: Ontario and Brampton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crews on scene for fire at abandoned Brampton residence
- Police responding to shots fired in Brampton
- Ontario reports over 4,000 cases of COVID-19, over 200 cases confirmed in Brampton
- A no-wait walk-in clinic is now open in Brampton
- Brampton ranked in bottom five for average walk-in clinic wait times
- You Can Now Find Wait Times Info Online for Surgeries and Procedures
- Province Moves Forward on Shorter Patient Wait Times for 2017-2018
- Are Shorter Wait Times Coming to Brampton Civic?