Here's How to Get Free Gym Access in Brampton
It’s no secret that Brampton’s full of fitness opportunities, from gyms, to classes, to recreation centres, to stunning parks and trails.
If you’re looking to try a new fitness class, now is the time!
The City of Brampton is offering free trial passes to all of Brampton’s recreation centres for anyone looking to join a new gym, try a new class, or any other fitness-related activities you can find at one of Brampton’s fitness centres.
How does it work?
A recent City Matters newsletter reads that from September 17-30, you can sign up for a trial pass good for four free visits in the 14 days after the registration date.
You can snag one of those handy passes at any Brampton recreation centre.
It’s true that Brampton’s rec centres boast quality equipment and certified staff.
Brampton has over 25 community centres.
That includes Century Gardens, Gore Meadows, Cassie Campbell, and South Fletcher’s.
You can pretty much find a community centre in most nooks of the city.
For more details, click here.
- Ontario reports 550 new COVID-19 cases, largest single-day increase so far
- BREAKING: COVID-19 death reported at Brampton Civic Hospital
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton
- Fire department responding to a fire in Brampton
- Here’s How You Can Workout At Any Brampton Fitness Centre For Free
- Brampton Community Centres Host Drop-in Fitness Programs for Recreation Month
- Here’s How You Can Workout For Free In Brampton
- Major Upgrades Could be Coming to Recreation Centres in Brampton
- Brampton's Older Community Centres Are Getting Major Upgrades