Here's How to Get Free Gym Access in Brampton
It’s no secret that Brampton’s full of fitness opportunities, from gyms, to classes, to recreation centres, to stunning parks and trails.
If you’re looking to try a new fitness class, now is the time!
The City of Brampton is offering free trial passes to all of Brampton’s recreation centres for anyone looking to join a new gym, try a new class, or any other fitness-related activities you can find at one of Brampton’s fitness centres.
How does it work?
A recent City Matters newsletter reads that from September 17-30, you can sign up for a trial pass good for four free visits in the 14 days after the registration date.
You can snag one of those handy passes at any Brampton recreation centre.
It’s true that Brampton’s rec centres boast quality equipment and certified staff.
Brampton has over 25 community centres.
That includes Century Gardens, Gore Meadows, Cassie Campbell, and South Fletcher’s.
You can pretty much find a community centre in most nooks of the city.
For more details, click here.
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Province freezing rent for residential tenants in 2021
- Over 500 drivers charged for having noisy vehicles in Brampton and Mississauga
- Two Brampton men charged in connection to hit-and-run
- Here’s How You Can Workout At Any Brampton Fitness Centre For Free
- Brampton Community Centres Host Drop-in Fitness Programs for Recreation Month
- Here’s How You Can Workout For Free In Brampton
- Ontario government says gyms and fitness centres can increase capacity limits
- Major Upgrades Could be Coming to Recreation Centres in Brampton