Here's How You Can Enjoy A Free BBQ In Brampton Soon
Fall may almost be upon us, but there’s still time to embrace the great outdoors. And, what better way to enjoy the weather than by attending a free BBQ?
The City of Brampton is putting on a Community Parks Day and hoping everyone gets out this weekend.
What is Community Parks Day?
It is a day of celebration for Brampton's parks! As many residents already know, the City of Brampton is home to many parks and natural heritage lands (valleys, woodlands, etc.) incorporating recreational trails across the city.
So, whether you’re a regular at Brampton’s parks or are just starting to explore them, everyone is invited to the event. It will be held on Saturday, September 14 from 10 am to 1 pm at Allan Kerbel Park, located at 60 Brickyard Way.
The family-friendly event will feature tree planting, a free barbecue, information booths, and kids’ activities and crafts.
People can also enjoy playing basketball, tennis, baseball or on the playground at Allan Kerbel Park.
"With more than 850 parks, Brampton takes pride in being a healthy and safe city. We encourage everyone to get out and enjoy the city’s facilities and spaces," says Brampton City Council.
Will you be attending Community Parks Day?
- Brampton Man Celebrating Massive $9 Million Lotto Win
- Massive New Playdium Location Now Open in Brampton
- One Dead and One in Hospital Following a Shooting on the 410 in Brampton
- Husband Arrested For Attempted Murder Following Disturbance Call In Brampton
- Police on Scene After Female Critically Injured in Brampton