Here's How You Can Get A Dozen Doughnuts For $1 This Week
Soft, sweet, and melt-in-your-mouth good - who doesn’t love doughnut?
If you’re a doughnut-lover, you might be excited to know that you can get extremely cheap doughnut this week.
In fact, you can get 12 delicious doughnut for just a buck.
For Krispy Kreme’s birthday on Friday July 19, 2019, you can stuff your face with doughnut for a loonie.
Of course, there is a catch.
You can cash in on this deal with you buy any dozen doughnut. Then, you can get your second dozen for a dollar.
It’s important to note that there is a two-dozen limit on your purchase.
That means that when you stop by Krispy Kreme any time on Friday, you can get doughnut for cheap.
A doughnut at Krispy Kreme typically rings in at under $2, but if you’re really craving a bunch, it might be worth it to stop by.
Locations across the U.S. and Canada are participating. The most convenient location for us is the Mississauga location at 5920 Mavis Rd. in Heartland Town Centre or head into Toronto to one of their Krispy Kreme locations. There’s one at 164 McCaul St., one at 215 Harbord St., and one at 400 Spadina Ave.
Are you going to get cheap doughnuts?
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- All lanes closed on a major highway in Brampton
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- Major phone scam affecting Brampton; residents warned not to call back
- UPDATE: Mental health crisis prompts major highway and road closures in Brampton