Here's How You Can Get a Free Coffee Twice a Month in Brampton
Do you need a coffee to get your day going in Brampton? Here's a chance to get a free cup twice a month at 7-Eleven.
Until the end of the year, registered 7Rewards members can now get a free small hot beverage on the 7th and 11th of every month at all 7-Eleven locations across Canada.
Coffee fans can try a limited-edition assortment of hot beverages available at 7-Eleven this fall including:
- Pumpkin Spice Latte.
- Hershey's SKOR Hot Chocolate.
- Mexican Hacienda Miravalles Organic Coffee.
You will also be able to enjoy 7-Eleven's Rainforest Alliance Certified 100% Caldas Colombian Coffee, and come November, the new Peppermint Mocha.
There is also no extra charge for different customizations at the 7-Eleven coffee bar so that you can make a drink any way you want.
You can learn more about 7-Eleven Canada's Hot Beverage Program here.
Photo courtesy of 7-Eleven Canada
- Four arrested including two Brampton men after series of overnight robberies
- Man dead after vehicle crashes into pole in Brampton
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Salaries for Brampton Employees Expected to Rise 2.7 Per Cent