Here's How You Can Get Cheap Burger Deliveries This Week in Brampton
If you have a craving for some burgers in Brampton, but you don't want to leave the house or office, this may interest you!
The promotion will run until September 10 and also kicks off the partnership between A&W Canada and DoorDash."Canadians are enjoying the flexibility, ease and convenience that platforms like DoorDash offer when it comes to making lunch or dinner plans," says Susan Senecal, A&W Canada's President and Chief Executive Officer. "By offering zero delivery fees, we're making it a seamless experience for guests to enjoy their favourite A&W burgers where they live, work and play."
DoorDash has services running in over 80 Canadian cities, with its most recent launch in Montreal. The company plans to expand to nearly 100 cities by the end of the year.
"We're excited to partner with A&W in more than 350 of its locations, and provide their guests from coast-to-coast a new, convenient way to enjoy their favourite burgers," said Brent Seals, Country Director of Canada at DoorDash.
Will you be getting you're next burger delivered to your front door or office?
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Police responding to individual in crisis in Brampton