Here’s How You Can Get Cheap Ice Cream in Brampton
Winter is over, spring is here, and ice cream season is near.
If you’ve been craving Dairy Queen ice cream recently, we have some exciting news.
The popular franchise, that is arguably most well-known for its ice cream, is now selling select products at a cheaper price.
Dairy Queen Canada took to their Instagram to announce that, for a limited time only and at participating locations, customers can purchase any two medium sundaes, dipped or classic cones for only $5 after 8 p.m.
Customers can choose from any of Dairy Queen’s classic flavours, or, if they’re feeling a little more adventurous, they can indulge in the new Dreamsicle Dipped Cone - the company’s vanilla soft served ice cream, dipped in a crunchy, creamy orange coating.
Click here to find the closest Dairy Queen to you.
Will you be taking advantage of this offer?
- Special weather statement regarding "significant snowfall" in effect for Brampton
- Police looking for 14 year old girl last seen in Brampton
- TekSavvy files complaint against Rogers and Bell
- Scheduled school strikes suspended this week in Brampton
- Brampton man arrested after catalytic converters cut out from vehicles
- Here's How to Score Some Free Ice Cream at Dairy Queen in Brampton
- Dairy Queen Locations In Brampton Have A Sweet March Break Deal
- Here’s How You Can Get Cheap Ice Cream at McDonald’s Locations in Brampton
- A Popular Fall Flavour is Returning to Dairy Queen in Brampton
- Unique New Ice Cream Coming to Brampton