Here’s How You Can Get Cheap Ice Cream in Brampton
Winter is over, spring is here, and ice cream season is near.
If you’ve been craving Dairy Queen ice cream recently, we have some exciting news.
The popular franchise, that is arguably most well-known for its ice cream, is now selling select products at a cheaper price.
Dairy Queen Canada took to their Instagram to announce that, for a limited time only and at participating locations, customers can purchase any two medium sundaes, dipped or classic cones for only $5 after 8 p.m.
Customers can choose from any of Dairy Queen’s classic flavours, or, if they’re feeling a little more adventurous, they can indulge in the new Dreamsicle Dipped Cone - the company’s vanilla soft served ice cream, dipped in a crunchy, creamy orange coating.
Click here to find the closest Dairy Queen to you.
Will you be taking advantage of this offer?
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Here's How to Score Some Free Ice Cream at Dairy Queen in Brampton
- Dairy Queen Locations In Brampton Have A Sweet March Break Deal
- Here’s How You Can Get Cheap Ice Cream at McDonald’s Locations in Brampton
- A Popular Fall Flavour is Returning to Dairy Queen in Brampton
- Unique New Ice Cream Coming to Brampton