Here's How You Can Get Free Fries in Brampton
Free. Fries. Need I say more?
Actually, yes. A “who, what, where, when, why” would probably be helpful!
It’s true - you can get free fries in Brampton until 8 p.m. on Thursday March 15, 2018, at the Sul Irmaos Smokehouse food truck!
The food truck is setting up shop at 1272 Queen Street West near Queen and Chinguacousy from March 12-17 from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. and 5-8 p.m. every day (it’s March Break, after all).
So, if you go to the food truck while it’s open to make a purchase before 8 p.m. this Thursday, you can score free fries.
What’s the catch?
You just have to check out their Facebook page and show the operators one of their posts that say they’re giving away free fries.
We’ll give you a cheat right here - just screenshot the post below to snag your fries while supplies last:
Sul Irmaos Smokehouse may have officially closed its brick-and-mortar location on George Street on November 26, 2017, but it returns every Thursday with its food truck at 1272 Queen Street West, near Queen Street and Chinguacousy Road.
The southern smokehouse and Portuguese fusion food vendor serves up about 10 menu items, with a mix of meals, sides, and even their popular po’boy sandwiches.
- Injuries Reported After Vehicle Crashes into House in Brampton
- Vehicle Catches on Fire in Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- Popular ISP Launches New Cheap TV Service Across Ontario
- People Are Demanding Better Phone Plans As Canada's Phone Plan Prices Increase
- Here's How to Get Free Fries in Brampton This Week
- Brampton Chef's One-Of-A-Kind Restaurant Launching a Food Truck
- Huge Food Truck Festival Set to Hit Brampton This Summer
- Free Portuguese Chicken Coming to Brampton For One Day Only
- A Very Popular Restaurant That Closed is Making a Sort of Comeback in Brampton