Here's How You Can Get Free Fries in Brampton
Free. Fries. Need I say more?
Actually, yes. A “who, what, where, when, why” would probably be helpful!
It’s true - you can get free fries in Brampton until 8 p.m. on Thursday March 15, 2018, at the Sul Irmaos Smokehouse food truck!
The food truck is setting up shop at 1272 Queen Street West near Queen and Chinguacousy from March 12-17 from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. and 5-8 p.m. every day (it’s March Break, after all).
So, if you go to the food truck while it’s open to make a purchase before 8 p.m. this Thursday, you can score free fries.
What’s the catch?
You just have to check out their Facebook page and show the operators one of their posts that say they’re giving away free fries.
We’ll give you a cheat right here - just screenshot the post below to snag your fries while supplies last:
Sul Irmaos Smokehouse may have officially closed its brick-and-mortar location on George Street on November 26, 2017, but it returns every Thursday with its food truck at 1272 Queen Street West, near Queen Street and Chinguacousy Road.
The southern smokehouse and Portuguese fusion food vendor serves up about 10 menu items, with a mix of meals, sides, and even their popular po’boy sandwiches.
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Here's How to Get Free Fries in Brampton This Week
- Huge Food Truck Festival Set to Hit Brampton This Summer
- Brampton Chef's One-Of-A-Kind Restaurant Launching a Food Truck
- Free Portuguese Chicken Coming to Brampton For One Day Only
- A Very Popular Restaurant That Closed is Making a Sort of Comeback in Brampton