Here's How You Can Get Free Gas in Brampton
Kindness is embedded in our culture. So why not reward it?
Shell Canada announced today that they are launching the #FuellingKindness initiative, a campaign running from Feb. 17 to Feb. 19 that will see more than 5,000 Shell gift cards given away to those who pay it forward with their random acts of kindness.
Staff at participating Shell stations will be on the lookout for customers who go out of their way to show kindness to others.
Those selected will be given two giftcards. One for themselves and another to pay it forward, to keep the cycle going.
“Kindness is very Canadian and part of who we are,” said Shell Canada President and Country Chair Michael Crothers. “When a group of Shell employees started this initiative, their goal was to pay it forward in the communities where we work and live. Every act of kindness makes a difference and can inspire others.”
The grassroots-led campaign was organized in an effort to encourage people to be kind to others, ahead of National Random Acts of Kindness Day on Feb. 17.
Everyone is encouraged to spread kindness on social media in February using the hashtag #FuellingKindness and share on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
For more information on the initiative, click here.
Stay kind, everyone!
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton woman identified as Hamilton murder victim
- Police searching for missing 15-year-old girl from Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 24
- Health minister encourages kindness, fresh air to manage COVID-19 stress
- Officers on scene after shell casings found in Brampton
- COVID pandemic prompts initiative to offer free legal aid to anyone in Canada
- GTA Gas Stations Will Soon Have Healthier Food Options
- Feds launching initiative to increase affordable housing options