Here's How You Can Get Free Gym Memberships in Brampton
We all want to live a more active lifestyle, no matter what type of activity we decide to take up, be it running, swimming, or working out in the gym.
The latter one is the most common method that people these days have chosen to stay fit and now the City of Brampton is offering a free membership to gyms across the city.
For a limited time only, from January 14 to February 15, you can receive one month free when you sign up for an annual Fitness or Neighbourhood Membership at one of Brampton's community centres.
The offer is applicable to a 12-month membership purchases and membership offers will be automatically added to the end of your 12-month membership.
For more information on this limited time offer, click here.
Ready to get fit?
Photo courtesy of the City of Brampton
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Military releases disturbing report on alleged abuse in Brampton long-term care home
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- First responders attending to blown transformer in Brampton