Here's How You Can Get Free Gym Memberships in Brampton
We all want to live a more active lifestyle, no matter what type of activity we decide to take up, be it running, swimming, or working out in the gym.
The latter one is the most common method that people these days have chosen to stay fit and now the City of Brampton is offering a free membership to gyms across the city.
For a limited time only, from January 14 to February 15, you can receive one month free when you sign up for an annual Fitness or Neighbourhood Membership at one of Brampton's community centres.
The offer is applicable to a 12-month membership purchases and membership offers will be automatically added to the end of your 12-month membership.
For more information on this limited time offer, click here.
Ready to get fit?
Photo courtesy of the City of Brampton
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton raid part of large fentanyl bust
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28