Here's How You Can Get Netflix's Stranger Things Inspired Ice Cream in Brampton
Calling all ice cream and Stranger Things fans!
Baskin-Robbins, one of the world’s largest ice cream chains, is partnering with Netflix to give Stranger Things fans something to sink their teeth into while watching the show - Stranger Things inspired ice cream.
The ice cream inspired by the popular show is in anticipation of the show’s season three premiere on July 4.
“We wanted to give fans a taste of the new season of Stranger Things and are thrilled to partner with Netflix to give customers an experience straight out of Hawkins, Indiana,” Carol Austin, vice president of marketing for Baskin-Robbins, said in a statement.
Photo of Praline Upside Down
“Like millions of people around the globe, we’ve been watching Stranger Things over the past two seasons and are happy the producers have taken a serious liking to ice cream in season three,” Natalie Joseph, a representative for Baskin-Robbins Canada, said in a statement. “Our flavour experts have also embraced this partnership and come up with some seriously delicious ice cream and treats.”
Fans will be able to enjoy two exclusive Stranger Things-inspired flavours - the Eleven’s Heaven: a waffle cone-flavoured ice cream with chocolate-coated sugar cone pieces and a chocolate icing-flavoured ribbon, and The Upside Down Pralines: a chocolate ice cream with praline pecans and chocolate-caramel-flavoured ribbon.
Photo of Byers’ House Lights Polar Pizza.
There are also five more new products that will make it onto the menu of Baskin-Robbins across the country, including:
- UPSIDE DOWN SUNDAE - a sundae featuring the Upside Down Pralines with toppings on the bottom.
- DEMOGORGON SUNDAE - a waffle bowl sundae that frightfully resembles a Demogorgon monster.
- BYERS’ HOUSE LIGHTS POLAR PIZZA(r) ICE CREAM TREAT - a flashback to season one that includes a Chocolate Chip Polar Pizza crust with Snickers(R) ice cream, topped with strings of fudge and M&Ms(R) chocolate candy Christmas lights.
- ELEVENADE FREEZE - a refreshing summer drink made with vanilla ice cream and Minute Maid Lemonade.
- RED SPRINKLE FANCY WAFFLE CONE - part of the ‘Make it Amazing’ promotion that allows customers to swap their plain waffle cone for a milk chocolate-rimmed fancy cone that comes with newly-available red sprinkles.
Photo of Demogorgon Sundae.
In addition to the new ice cream products, customers will be able to purchase collectibles that are exclusive to Baskin-Robbins.
This includes a one-of-a-kind, already sought-after Funko-Pop figure in the shape of Steve Harrington, a Stranger Things character holding his very own sundae, ’80s-inspired magnets and stickers and, finally, a series of four unique fresh-pack containers.
“Our activities in June are just the beginning. Expect this partnership to come to life in even more ways next month,” said Austin.
Click here to learn more about Stranger Things happening at Baskin Robbins.
Photos courtesy of Baskin Robbins.
- Brampton Woman Arrested After Crashing Pick Up Truck into Tree
- City Congratulates Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown on Birth of His First Son
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- Vehicle Flipped Over in Multi-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
- A Major Canadian Company Is Moving Into A Single Facility In Brampton