Here’s How You Can Workout At Any Brampton Fitness Centre For Free
Obstacles to exercise shouldn’t exist for anyone who wants to get their daily workout each day.
Especially with the spring season right around the corner.
Which is why the city of Brampton is now offering free fitness trials to any of its Recreation Centres when you sign up from September 9 to 29.
"Brampton Recreation Centres are the perfect place to achieve your fitness goals: welcoming, friendly environment, quality equipment, fully trained and certified staff, and affordable membership fees," says Brampton Recreation.
Each trial lasts seven consecutive days from the first day it's used, and must be activated before September 29.
The trial can be used at any one of Brampton fitness centres in Recreation Centres across the city, such as Cassie Campbell or Gore Meadows.
The membership is limited to one person maximum, and the customer must be 14 years of age or older and also bring a photo ID for registration.
Members who had an active fitness membership since September 2018 are not eligible for this promotion, however, and skating, swimming and Aquafit are not included in the trial.
To sign up, you can speak with a Customer Service Representative at any Brampton Recreation Centre, or you can also email bramptonfitness [at] brampton [dot] ca.
More details on the promotion can be found at www.brampton.ca/recreation, along with a list of all Recreation Centres across the city.
Are you going to be taking advantage of this great promotion, Brampton?
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Brampton man arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter
- Ontario reports fewer than 100 new cases of COVID-19 for sixth day in a row
- Brampton man and Mississauga woman charged after motorcycle theft, assault against officer