Here’s How You Can Workout For Free In Brampton
Obstacles to exercise shouldn't exist for anyone who wants to get their daily workout in each day.
Especially with the spring season right around the corner.
Which is why the city of Brampton is now offering free fitness trials to any of its Recreation Centres from now until April 14.
Each trial lasts seven consecutive days from the first day it’s used, and must be activated before April 14.
The trial can used at any one of Brampton fitness centres in Recreation Centres across the city, such as Cassie Campbell or the pictured Gore Meadows.
The membership is limited to one person maximum, and the customer must be 14 years of age or older and also bring a photo ID for registration.
Members who had an active fitness membership since December 2017 are not eligible for this promotion, however, and skating, swimming and Aquafit are not included in the trial.
To sign up, you can speak with a Customer Service Representative at any Brampton Recreation Centre, or you can also email bramptonfitness [at] brampton [dot] ca.
More details on the promotion can be found at www.brampton.ca/recreation, along with a list of all Recreation Centres across the city.
Are you going to be taking advantage of this great promotion, Brampton?
- Vehicle rolls over on Brampton intersection
- Stormwater charges on this month's water bills now in effect for Brampton residents
- Feds transitioning Canadians from CERB to Employment Insurance
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Here’s How You Can Workout At Any Brampton Fitness Centre For Free
- Brampton Community Centres Host Drop-in Fitness Programs for Recreation Month
- Major Upgrades Could be Coming to Recreation Centres in Brampton
- Here's How to Get Free Gym Access in Brampton
- Brampton Recreation Centre Set to Close for A Year