Here's the Best Time to Fill Up Gas This Week in Brampton
If your thinking about filling up gas soon, you may want to wait a day.
According to a Tweet from Dan McTeague (@GasPriceWizard on Twitter), gas prices will rise by 4 cents on Wednesday, September 18, but will fall back 3 cents on Thursday, September 19, in the GTHA area.
Price : AVOID FILING UP ON WEDNESDAY AS GAS PRICES WILL FALL BACK BY THURSDAY EX: #Toronto #GTHA #KW #Ottawa up 4 cts/l Wednesday, but DOWN 3 cents Thursday. #Vancouver, up 7 cents Wed, BUT down 6 cts Thurs. #Edm #Calgary up 8 cts Wed, BUT down 5 cts/l Thursday— Dan McTeague (@GasPriceWizard) September 17, 2019
Hopefully your vehicle’s tank will be able to last one more day!
- Pedestrian seriously injured after being hit by vehicle in Brampton
- Multiple coyotes have been spotted in Brampton
- Single-home buyers and condo living on the rise; here's what you need to earn in Brampton
- Police searching for sex trafficking offender known to frequent GTA
- Brampton man facing charges after police seize loaded firearm