Here’s What Mother Nature Has in Store for Brampton the First Weekend of Spring
The first weekend of spring 2019 is here, and luckily (for the most part), it's going to be fairly nice. Here's what Mother Nature has in store for Brampton this weekend.
Today (March 22) it is expected to be two degrees with a 60 per cent chance of flurries or some rain showers.
Saturday in Brampton is expected to be sunny and, according to The Weather Network, it will be five degrees.
On Sunday it will be even warmer.
Sunday (March 24) it will be seven degrees with a mix of sun and cloud.
Monday; however, things will change a bit. The temperature is expected to drop to zero degrees and there is a 40 per cent chance of flurries.
Will you be heading outside to enjoy the sun this weekend Brampton?
Photo is courtesy of The Weather Network.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Here’s What the First Week of Spring Has in Store for Brampton
- Warmer Weather Expected This Weekend in Brampton
- Here’s What the Weather is Expected to be Like in Brampton This Week
- Here’s What the Weather Will be Like in Brampton This Week
- Temperatures climbing to 12 degrees this weekend in Brampton