Here’s What the First Week of Spring Has in Store for Brampton
The first day of spring is March 20, 2019; however, Brampton is already experiencing some spring-like weather. And you may be happy to hear that this nicer weather is expected to stick around for a little while - at least for this week.
According to Environment Canada, it will be four degrees in the city today with a mix of sun and clouds.
Tomorrow, March 19, will be even warmer at six degrees (also with a mix of sun and clouds).
On the first day of spring, there is a 40 per cent chance that Brampton will be hit with either some flurries or rain showers. The temperature is expected to be five degrees.
Thursday, March 21, there will also be a 40 per cent chance of some flurries or rain showers. The temperature will sit at five degrees.
It looks like this weekend will be a sunny one.
According to Environment Canada, the temperature on Friday will be seven degrees with a mix of sun and clouds. On Saturday it will be sunny and five degrees. Similarly, on Sunday it will be 10 degrees and sunny.
Graphic is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Here’s What the Weather Will be Like in Brampton This Week
- Here’s What Mother Nature Has in Store for Brampton the First Weekend of Spring
- Brampton’s Weekly Weather Forecast – Nov. 19 – Nov. 25
- This is What the Weather Will be Like in Brampton This Week
- Spring-Like Weather Expected to Hit Brampton Soon