Here's What the Summer Forecast is Like For The Peel Region
Summer is just around the corner and with it comes the heat every resident of the Peel Region either hates or loves.
According to the Weather Network's summer forecast, the Peel Region is in for a humid and fluctuating summer across the region. This is season will also be slightly more intense than last year’s.
There is some uncertainty in the forecast, however, especially across southern Ontario and Quebec, which will be in close proximity to a hot summer to the south and a cool summer to the north.
“The wildfire season is already off to an early start and there are troubling signs pointing to another active and high impact fire season,” said Chris Scott, the chief meteorologist at The Weather Network. "On the other hand, a changeable summer is likely from the Prairies, through Ontario, Quebec and Atlantic Canada, with less extreme heat compared to last summer. The weather pattern is likely to become stormy at times with above-normal precipitation forecast for parts of southern Ontario and Quebec.”
Both predicted weather patterns can eclipse one another at different times, resulting in an active weather pattern.
You can see the complete summer forecast here.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Brampton asks all city employees to be tested for COVID-19