Here’s What the Weather is Expected to be Like in Brampton This Week
Rise and shine Brampton, the first full work week of May is here. And it looks like Mother Nature has a little bit of everything (maybe not everything) in store for the city.
According to Environment Canada, it will be 19 degrees today (May 6) and there is a 60 per cent chance of showers.
Tomorrow it will be 14 degrees and, again, there is a 60 per cent chance of showers.
On Wednesday it will only be 11 degrees, however, there will be a mix of sun and cloud.
The temperature will drop slightly on Thursday to 10 degrees and there will be periods of rain.
On Friday it will be 15 degrees and there is currently a 40 per cent chance of periods of rain.
However, it is expected to be a little bit nicer on Saturday and Sunday.
On Saturday it will be 16 degrees and there will be a mix of sun and cloud, and the weather on Sunday is predicted to be the exact same.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Single vehicle collision in Brampton
- Brampton resident celebrating big lottery win
- Drugs, firearms, and over 1,000 rounds of ammunition seized from Brampton residence: Police
- Police launch blitz targeting noisy vehicles in Brampton
- Brampton intersection closed after vehicle flipped over, traffic light knocked down
- It’s Going to be Above 20 Degrees Every Day This Week in Brampton
- Here’s What the Weather is Expected to be Like in Brampton This Week (May 13 - 19)
- It’s Going to be a Rainy Week in Brampton
- The Sun is Expected to Shine in Brampton This Week
- Here’s What the Weather Will be Like in Brampton This Week