Here’s What the Weather is Expected to be Like in Brampton This Week
Rise and shine Brampton, the first full work week of May is here. And it looks like Mother Nature has a little bit of everything (maybe not everything) in store for the city.
According to Environment Canada, it will be 19 degrees today (May 6) and there is a 60 per cent chance of showers.
Tomorrow it will be 14 degrees and, again, there is a 60 per cent chance of showers.
On Wednesday it will only be 11 degrees, however, there will be a mix of sun and cloud.
The temperature will drop slightly on Thursday to 10 degrees and there will be periods of rain.
On Friday it will be 15 degrees and there is currently a 40 per cent chance of periods of rain.
However, it is expected to be a little bit nicer on Saturday and Sunday.
On Saturday it will be 16 degrees and there will be a mix of sun and cloud, and the weather on Sunday is predicted to be the exact same.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Two Brampton man face charges after woman is struck by car
- COVID-19 hits more schools amid growing fears of pandemic’s second wave
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- It’s Going to be Above 20 Degrees Every Day This Week in Brampton
- Here’s What the Weather is Expected to be Like in Brampton This Week (May 13 - 19)
- It’s Going to be a Rainy Week in Brampton
- The Sun is Expected to Shine in Brampton This Week
- Here’s What the Weather Will be Like in Brampton This Week