Here’s What the Weather is Expected to be Like in Brampton This Week (May 13 - 19)
Rise and shine Brampton! Another work week is here, and according to Environment Canada, so is another week of rain and sunshine.
Here's what the weather is expected to be like in Brampton this week.
Today, May 13, it is expected to be seven degrees with periods of rain.
Tomorrow there is a 40 per cent chance of showers, however, the temperature will climb to 14 degrees.
On Wednesday (May 15), the sun will disappear again, however, it will be 15 degrees.
On Thursday it will be 17 degrees and sunny.
On Friday (May 17) there will be a mix of sun and cloud, and it will be 18 degrees.
On Saturday the temperature will stay at 18 degrees, however, there will be a 30 per cent chance of showers.
And on Sunday there will still be a 30 per cent chance of showers, however, again the temperature will climb - to 21 degrees.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- What NOT to Call 911 For in Peel Region
- Man and Woman Charged After Police Seize Guns and Drugs from Brampton Home
- House of the Week: $1.8 Mil Luxurious Mansion With Backyard Resort
- Brawl Breaks Out Involving Nearly 500 Students in Brampton
- Brampton Native Ex-NHL Defenceman Will Be The First Canadian On Survivor