Here’s What the Weather is Expected to be Like in Brampton This Week (May 13 - 19)
Rise and shine Brampton! Another work week is here, and according to Environment Canada, so is another week of rain and sunshine.
Here's what the weather is expected to be like in Brampton this week.
Today, May 13, it is expected to be seven degrees with periods of rain.
Tomorrow there is a 40 per cent chance of showers, however, the temperature will climb to 14 degrees.
On Wednesday (May 15), the sun will disappear again, however, it will be 15 degrees.
On Thursday it will be 17 degrees and sunny.
On Friday (May 17) there will be a mix of sun and cloud, and it will be 18 degrees.
On Saturday the temperature will stay at 18 degrees, however, there will be a 30 per cent chance of showers.
And on Sunday there will still be a 30 per cent chance of showers, however, again the temperature will climb - to 21 degrees.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Brampton making changes to transit routes starting March 31
- City of Brampton will now issue fines to enforce physical distancing amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- City of Brampton to provide rent relief for small businesses and city tenants amid COVID-19 outbreak