Here’s What Weather We Can Expect In Brampton This Fall
After a short summer, fall is almost here!
According to The Weather Network, people will see extended stretches of pleasant weather before winter arrives. Most Canadians can expect typical fall weather and near-normal precipitation during the next two and a half months with near-normal temperatures.
Specifically, there will be both pleasant weather and periods of chilly weather in Ontario that will come close to offsetting each other, except for near Hudson and James Bays.
"We will also see extended periods of dry weather during the fall with great opportunities to enjoy the fall foliage. A few moisture-laden systems should help to bring the final precipitation numbers to near normal or slightly above normal across the region," says The Weather Network.
What about winter?
The Weather Network says that December will be the biggest wild card for the winter, though the winter pattern will not lock in until January and then dominate through February and March. However, they are still unsure whether the weather will resemble last December.
What do you think about this fall and winter weather forecast?
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton