Here’s What Weather we Can Expect This Weekend in Brampton
We've seen it all this fall. Hot, cold, sun, rain, you name it.
Some areas in Ontario have even already seen snow, yikes.
As much as we try to prolong the cold and harsh weather it will eventually get here.
However, maybe not this weekend.
According to Environment Canada it's going to be a fairly nice weekend in Brampton.
The high today, Oct. 19, was 15 degrees and it was mainly sunny, tomorrow it's expected to be 10 degrees with a 40 per cent chance of showers, and Sunday is expected to be 8 degrees with a mix of sun and clouds.
So, although we may not be getting beach weather back anytime soon we can enjoy these fall-like temperatures while they last.
Photo is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Warmer Weather Expected This Weekend in Brampton
- Here is What the Weather Will be Like in Brampton This Week
- Brampton Residents Can Expect Summer Weather This Long Weekend
- Here’s What the Weather is Expected to be Like in Brampton This Week (May 13 - 19)
- Here's what you can expect the weather to look like in Brampton this week