Here's What's on Tap for New Year's Eve 2017 in Brampton
The holidays are upon us, and huge musical talent and fireworks are set to take over downtown Brampton for New Year’s Eve as usual! Will you be at this year’s fun festivities?
There’s a lot going on at Garden Square on Sunday, Decembr 31, 2017, so bundle up and book your evening — you don’t need to leave Brampton to kick off the New Year with a bang.
It’s going to be food trucks, performances from big names in Canadian music, and even free marshmallows and skating galore.
Here’s the full roster of what’s on deck for NYE 2017 in downtown Brampton:
Garden Square performances: 7 p.m.-midnight
An Indie Rock band from Brampton!
Pryde is a popular Canadian rapper who hails from Brampton. He’s going to take over the Square with a brand new, Brampton-focused setlist this NYE.
This energetic five-person band plays ;ive-electronic, bhangra, hip-hop, world-pop, and hybrid music. It’s sure to be a lively performance.
- Queen Street to Nelson Street East
- Queen Street to Wellington Street East
- Main Street to George Street
- Main Street to Chapel Street/Theatre Lane
- Main Street South to George Street South
- Your Water Bill Might Skyrocket in Brampton Due to Doug Ford Policies Soon
- Traffic Lights Reportedly Out in Brampton After Vehicle Hits Pole
- Police Seeking to Identify Three Robbery Suspects in Brampton
- UPDATE: Five Year Old Child Located
- Daycare Worker Handed Prison Sentence Following Peel Regional Police Investigation