Here’s What’s Replacing Poutine Dare To Be Fresh! in Brampton
It wasn't long ago that Poutine Dare To Be Fresh! closed their doors. The restaurant, located at 20 Main Street South, was many people's favourite spot for unique poutines. So, it came as a shock when they wrote their final message.
“It’s been 10 years of sharing smiles, all good things come to an end,” wrote the poutine joint.
After the news broke out, many residents were curious to know what will replace the famous Brampton restaurant.
Well, the storefront has changed and many people have been noticing the big "Burger Grill" sign.
However, not much more information has been revealed - even after InBrampton tried to contact the restaurant.
One thing's for sure - they'll serve burgers!
There are already multiple burger joints in the area including The WORKS and Wendel Clark's Classic Grill and Bar, so it will be interesting to see if this grill can stand out from the others.
An opening date has not yet been confirmed, but we'll keep you posted on the details.
People can visit the joint's Instagram, here.
- Woman found in Brampton garage in life-threatening condition
- Child at summer camp tests positive for COVID-19
- Unconscious male in Brampton located with no vital signs, police say
- UPDATE: Woman pronounced dead after being found with life-threatening injuries
- Why anyone who deferred mortgage payments should check their credit score