Here’s When a Highly-Anticipated American Store Will Be Opening Its First Peel Location
One of the most highly-anticipated retail openings is almost upon us.
Although the holiday season has yet to kick off (it is still summer, after all!), shopping will soon be on everyone's mind. For that reason, people who love deals on trendy pieces might be happy to hear that the wait for Nordstrom Rack is almost over.
For those who are not unaware, incredibly popular (and affordable) clothing store is opening in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga, just outside of Brampton. That means that fashion-conscious shoppers won’t have too far travel outside of the city to take advantage of up to 70 percent off regular priced Nordstrom goods any more.
And if you've had to walk away from a few beautiful Nordstrom items while shopping at Sherway, Yorkdale or the Eaton Centre because they're not within your budget, this store will likely impress you even more.
The Nordstrom Rack will open its doors at Mavis and Britannia.
The approximately 35,000-square-foot store is scheduled to open on Sept 6.
For those who are unaware, Nordstrom Rack is the off-price retail division of Nordstrom, Inc. and is known for offering customers a wide selection of trendy apparel, accessories and shoes at 30-70 percent off regular prices. If you haven't shopped at the store in the U.S., you have been missing out.
Nordstrom Rack merchandise—available at Rack stores and at Nordstromrack.com—comes from Nordstrom stores and Nordstrom.com. Nordstrom Rack also offers specially purchased items from many of the top brands available at Nordstrom.
“We’re excited to announce our third location in the greater Toronto area, in addition to our previously announced locations at One Bloor and Vaughan Mills,” said Geevy Thomas, president of Nordstrom Rack, in a statement released in 2017.
“We look forward to offering folks southwest of the city a convenient location to shop with us, and customers can expect a great selection of the brands at great Rack prices when we open our doors in 2018.”
Naturally, HTC is pretty excited about the store.
“Nordstrom Rack will provide outstanding brand strength and strong merchandise selection to Heartland Town Centers’ existing retail mix,” said Phil King, President of Orlando Corporation. “We are pleased they selected Heartland Town Centre as a partner in their Canadian expansion.”
- One Dead and One in Hospital Following a Shooting on the 410 in Brampton
- Massive New Playdium Location Now Open in Brampton
- Police on Scene After Female Critically Injured in Brampton
- Husband Arrested For Attempted Murder Following Disturbance Call In Brampton
- Brampton Man Celebrating Massive $9 Million Lotto Win
- Massive Nordstrom Sale with Major Deals Set to Hit This Month
- Discover High-End Brands at Heartland Town Centre This Spring
- Highly-Anticipated Discount Designer Store Opens in Brampton Next Week
- New Toy Store Opening in Bramalea City Centre Today!
- Highly-Anticipated Filipino Supermarket Announces Official Opening Date Just Outside of Brampton