Here's When the Downtown Brampton Farmers' Market Kicks Off This Summer
Warm weather has finally arrived in Brampton, and with that comes a ton of exciting festivals and events!
The Downtown Brampton Farmers’ Market is one of the most highly anticipated events in Brampton, full of fresh and local food and more.
And it’s set to hit Brampton very, very soon.
This year, the Downtown Brampton Farmers’ Market will run every Saturday from June 16-September 1.
Saturday mornings from 7 a.m.-1 p.m., you can expect vendors to set up tents along Main Street North and South between Nelson Street and Wellington Street.
More than 50 unique vendors are gearing up to sell local produce, crafts, baked goods, prepared foods and hand-made products at the market this year.
Weekly entertainment and family-friendly activities are also in the works.
According to the City of Brampton, the marketplace attracts over 100,000 visitors over the season, so you can bet that it’ll be a hotspot this year, too.
Here’s the full schedule for all of Brampton’s markets this year:
Downtown Market - Main St. N. and S.
- Saturdays: June 16-September 1, 2018
- 7 a.m.-1 p.m.
Downtown Harvest Market - Rosalea Park (Ken Whillans Dr. and Church St. E.)
- Saturdays: September 8-November 3, 2018
- 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
Mount Pleasant Village Market - 100 Commuter Dr.
- Thursdays: June 21-October 4, 2018
- 5-8 p.m.
For more info, click here.
Photo courtesy of Herman Custodio
- Brampton to offer financial assistance to seniors for snow removal
- Number of Subway locations continues to decline in Brampton
- Attempted arrest leads to assaulted officer in Brampton
- Brampton father accused of killing 2 sons due back in court
- SIU investigating after police attend disturbance call in Brampton
- The Downtown Brampton Farmers' Market Kicks Off This Weekend
- Here's What's Happening With the Downtown Brampton Farmers' Market This Year
- Farmers' Market Set to Hit Brampton
- The Downtown Brampton Farmers' Market Will Have a New Location Next Year
- Brampton's Last Fall Harvest Market of the Year is This Weekend