Here's Where You Can Get Japanese Cheesecake in Brampton
If you’ve never tried Japanese-style cheesecake you are missing out and must go here immediately, and if you have, you must still go here immediately.
The fluffy, melt-in-your-mouth concoction has been popping up everywhere in Mississauga - Love Me Sweet just opened at Square One, and Supermoon Japanese Cheesecakes is coming to Streetsville. Let’s not forget about the classic Akko Cake House, serving up fresh Japanese cheesecake daily.
But did you know that you can get Japanese cheesecake right here in Brampton? Granted, there’s a total of one place that’s known to have the scrumptious dessert in our city. No, we don’t have our own Love Me Sweet, or even an Uncle Tetsu’s, or any shop focused entirely on Japanese cheesecake.
But we do have Kin-Kin Bakery and Bubble Tea at Shoppers World!
Light, fluffy, and only $9 a pie - you need to try what might be the only Japanese cheesecake in Brampton. That’s right, Kin-Kin sells an entire Japanese cheesecake for $9 (a standard price for the egg-sugar-milk-cheese pie), and they sell slices for $1.50 plus tax.
If you want to grab a Japanese cheesecake from here, they have a limited supply, and often run out quite early in the day. But, if you manage to get your hands on a pie or a slice of it, it’ll be well worth it.
Kin-Kin also sells good bubble tea and buns for cheap.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Suspended driver allegedly caught with firearm during traffic stop in Brampton