Here's Your Chance to Help Tell Brampton's Story
Have you ever wanted to show people what you love about Brampton? Here's your chance.
The city of Brampton is asking residents to send submit a video clip that best represents what "Brampton - Bold, Strong, Creative, Innovative, Connected" means to them.
The goal of the video is too showcase the best parts of the city, and to tell the story of Brampton. Your clip may be featured in future Brampton marketing videos.
There are some requirements for video submissions:
The videos must be 5 - 30 seconds in length
Videos must be formatted in 1920 x 1080p resolution.
Maximum of 2gigs in size.
You must be over the age of 18 to submit an entry.
For more details, you can read the full terms and conditions.
The city has provided a sample video for inspiration here.
You can start submitting your entries here.
All entries must be submitted by May 17, 11:59 pm to be considered.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Brampton remains reasonably-priced for tenants: Report
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs