Here's Your Chance to Help Tell Brampton's Story
Have you ever wanted to show people what you love about Brampton? Here's your chance.
The city of Brampton is asking residents to send submit a video clip that best represents what "Brampton - Bold, Strong, Creative, Innovative, Connected" means to them.
The goal of the video is too showcase the best parts of the city, and to tell the story of Brampton. Your clip may be featured in future Brampton marketing videos.
There are some requirements for video submissions:
The videos must be 5 - 30 seconds in length
Videos must be formatted in 1920 x 1080p resolution.
Maximum of 2gigs in size.
You must be over the age of 18 to submit an entry.
For more details, you can read the full terms and conditions.
The city has provided a sample video for inspiration here.
You can start submitting your entries here.
All entries must be submitted by May 17, 11:59 pm to be considered.
- Traffic light outage in Brampton causing delays
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, over 130 cases confirmed in Brampton