Here’s Your Weekly Weather Forecast for Brampton
Another work week has begun which means it's time for this week's weekly forecast.
This week Brampton will be seeing a little bit of everything, according to Environment Canada.
Today, Nov. 12, it is expected to be six degrees and mainly cloudy with snow or rain later in the evening.
Nov. 13 there is a 60 per cent chance of flurries with a temperature of about one degree.
On Wednesday, the temperature will drop to zero and there is a chance of flurries.
Thursday it will warm back up a little bit reaching four degrees with a mix of sun and clouds.
On Friday, the Brampton region will head into the weekend with a 60 per cent chance of periods of rain and a high four degrees again.
On Saturday Brampton may be seeing some more flurries and on Sunday, Nov. 18, there will be a mix of sun and clouds.
Photo courtesy of Environment Canada.
- These Brampton businesses are giving back to the community amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Pusateri’s responds after being called out for price gouging by Doug Ford
- Close to 1,000 cases of COVID-19 recorded in Ontario, with 41 new cases found in Peel
- Residential fire closes parts of Brampton neighbourhood
- Police searching for two suspects associated with a robbery in Brampton