High Winds and Snow Set to Hit Brampton Next Week
Are you dreaming of a white Christmas?
Well, you might be in luck.
Snow is in the forecast for next week, just in time for Christmas — The Weather Network has predicted that snow will fall next Monday December 25, and Tuesday, December 26.
You’ll want to prepare yourself, though, because high gusts of wind and cold have also been forecasted for next week.
According to The Weather Network, Christmas will see a predicted high of -6 C, but it will feel more like -14 C, with a 70 per cent chance of about 5 cm of snow. Winds are predicted to hit 29 km/h.
The weather could get colder and snowier on Boxing Day, which will see a predicted hgh of -10 C, but will feel like -17 C, with a 60 per cent chance of up to 4 cm of snow. Winds could hit 24 km/h.
According to Accuweather, winds could hit as high as around 40 km/h next week.
The coldest temperatures of the winter season are indeed on the horizon for the final week of 2017, according to The Weather Network.
So, chances are we’ll see a cold and white winter this year.
Bundle up, Brampton!
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Vehicle rolls over twice during collision in Brampton
- Traffic light outage in Brampton causing delays
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 172 in Brampton
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts