Highly-Anticipated Discount Designer Store Opens in Brampton Next Week
Shoppers in the market for affordable designer pieces are in luck, as the much-anticipated Saks OFF 5TH is officially opening its doors in Brampton's Bramalea City Centre on Thursday, March 9.
It's actually been a big year for the U.S. brand, as it’s making a little more headway in the Canadian market (it’s also opening a location in Pickering Town Centre on March 9). Offering higher-end goods for competitive prices, the brand offers everything from men's and women's clothing and accessories to home decor and luggage.
"This month marks our one year anniversary of entering the Canadian market, and we're excited to continue our Canadian expansion with two new stores in the GTA," said Jonathan Greller, President, Saks OFF 5TH and Gilt. "We have found two great locations in Brampton and Pickering that offer shoppers convenient access to designer brands at an exceptional value."
According to the brand, the new store will feature an open, modern layout and playful graphic elements in an "easy-to-shop environment."
Luckily, the opening is coming with a few perks.
To celebrate the two grand openings in Brampton and Pickering, shoppers who register in-store for the Saks OFF 5TH email program will have a chance to win a $50 Saks OFF 5TH gift card.
Gift cards will be awarded every 30 minutes on Thursday, Friday and Saturday between 10 a.m. and 7pm at both the Bramalea City Centre and Pickering Town Centre locations.
Registrants must be present to win and claim their prize.
Some rewards of the email program include insider access to exclusive discounts, new arrival alerts and more.
Happy shopping, Brampton!
To see what the store has to offer, click here.
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- Two Maple Leaf Foods workers at two Ontario plants test positive for COVID-19
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton
- Service changes to affect Brampton transit schedules amid COVID-19 outbreak
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police help six-year-old boy from Brampton celebrate his birthday
- Here’s When a Highly-Anticipated American Store Will Be Opening Its First Peel Location
- Unique Discount Store Opens Brand New Location in Brampton
- One of the Biggest U.K. Brands Coming to Bramalea City Centre in Brampton
- New Toy Store Opening in Bramalea City Centre Today!
- Bramalea City Centre is Your Holiday Hotspot for Gift Shopping and Festive Events in Brampton