Highly Anticipated Wendel Clark's Classic Grill and Bar Provides More Opening Details
If you like classic and chic bar and grill restaurants and you’re wondering when a certain former hockey player’s resto is about to open, you’ll probably be happy to know that the brand’s newest Brampton location will be opening its doors sooner rather than later.
According to restaurant representatives, Wendel Clark’s Classic Grill and Bar is slated to open in late January, and that’s good news for fans of comforting western staple foods and the hockey legend himself.
The casual dining restaurant—which boasts locations in Vaughan, Burlington and Hamilton—is slated to set up shop on Main Street North, just steps away from the Rose Theatre.
Some popular menu items include baby back ribs, chicken quesadillas, six different types of burgers (including the Wendel burger with bacon, onion rings and cheddar cheese), Montreal smoked meat sandwiches and more.
Stay tuned to inBrampton for more details!
- Federal Government Warning Women Not to Travel to these Vacation Destinations
- Schools Under Hold and Secure After Man with Weapon Seen in Brampton
- Police Investigating Large Fight and Stabbing at Banquet Hall in Brampton
- Violence Against Teachers on the Rise in Brampton
- Police Seeking Second Suspect in Murder of 14 Year Old Boy in Mississauga