Highway 410 Closed Following Early Morning Incident
A male has died following an early morning highway incident.
According to police, early this morning, Nov. 13, a single vehicle was found in a ditch located at Highway 410 and Highway 401.
Highway 410 northbound is currently closed from Highway 403 and Highway 401 westbound. Traffic is being diverted off at Courtneypark.
The OPP originally got involved but Peel Police got involved at 4: 24 a.m.
Police are referring to the incident as a shooting.
The homicide unit has been notified, according to police.
A media officer is heading to the scene.
We will provide more updates as they become available.
OPP GTA Traffic (@OPP_GTATraffic) November 13, 2018
- Two Brampton residents celebrating lottery wins
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Multi-vehicle collision in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Street race results in car crashing into Brampton home
- City of Brampton encouraging residents to report face-covering infractions
- Police investigating gas station robbery in Brampton
- Highway closure in effect as police respond to medical incident in Brampton
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 407 In Brampton Due To Fatality
- UPDATE: Investigation continues after dead body found at Highway 410 in Brampton
- Police investigation prompts highway closure in Brampton
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 410 In Brampton Due To Fatality