Highway 410 Reopened Following Fatal Shooting In Brampton
Peel Police have reopend Highway 410 and all roadways after a fatal shooting in Brampton.
On Monday, September 16, morning there was a fatal shooting on Highway 410 in Brampton leaving one dead and one injured.Police said one person, a man believed to be in his 20s, was pronounced dead at the scene.
A second male believed to be in his 20s is in the hospital in critical condition.
Police are continuing to investigate.
- Peel Regional Police investigating suspicious death in Brampton
- Ontario launching automated speed enforcement
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- UPDATE: Police believe suspicious death in Brampton the result of a homicide
- Brampton family seeking public's assistance after cherished Christmas ornaments were accidentally donated
- One Dead and One in Hospital Following a Shooting on the 410 in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: OPP Pulls Over Brampton Driving Instructor Making Illegal U-Turn On Highway
- Police investigating triple shooting on Highway 410
- Road Closed as Police Investigate Shooting in Brampton
- Highway 410 and Other Major Roads Closed For a Police Investigation in Brampton