Highway 410 Reopened Following Fatal Shooting In Brampton
Peel Police have reopend Highway 410 and all roadways after a fatal shooting in Brampton.
On Monday, September 16, morning there was a fatal shooting on Highway 410 in Brampton leaving one dead and one injured.Police said one person, a man believed to be in his 20s, was pronounced dead at the scene.
A second male believed to be in his 20s is in the hospital in critical condition.Highway 410 has been closed in both directions. The highway was also closed northbound from Bovaird Drive to Sandalwood Parkway and southbound from Mayfield Road to Sandalwood Parkway. Sandalwood Parkway was also closed from Heart Lake Road to Great Lakes Drive.
Police are continuing to investigate.
- One Dead and One in Hospital Following a Shooting on the 410 in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: OPP Pulls Over Brampton Driving Instructor Making Illegal U-Turn On Highway
- Police investigating triple shooting on Highway 410
- Road Closed as Police Investigate Shooting in Brampton
- Highway 410 and Other Major Roads Closed For a Police Investigation in Brampton