Highway 410 Reopened Following Fatal Shooting In Brampton
Peel Police have reopend Highway 410 and all roadways after a fatal shooting in Brampton.
On Monday, September 16, morning there was a fatal shooting on Highway 410 in Brampton leaving one dead and one injured.
A second male believed to be in his 20s is in the hospital in critical condition.
Police are continuing to investigate.
- One Dead and One in Hospital Following a Shooting on the 410 in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: OPP Pulls Over Brampton Driving Instructor Making Illegal U-Turn On Highway
- Road Closed as Police Investigate Shooting in Brampton
- Highway 410 and Other Major Roads Closed For a Police Investigation in Brampton
- Peel Police Investigating Double Fatal Stabbing Incidents In Brampton