Hold and Secure Called for Brampton Schools After Man Spotted with Knife
Three Brampton schools were briefly placed under hold and secure after a man with a weapon was spotted in the area.
Shortly after 11:30 a.m., Peel police announced that they were in the Conestoga Drive and Etobicoke Creek area to investigate reports a man with a knife near a recreation centre. The man has been taken into custody.
Hold and secures were placed on Conestoga Elementary School, St. Leonard’s Catholic Elementary School and Heartlake Secondary School. They have since been lifted.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Police searching for suspects of carjacking with knife in Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Suspended driver allegedly caught with firearm during traffic stop in Brampton
- Brampton School Put Under Hold and Secure
- Brampton schools in hold and secure due to nearby robbery
- Brampton School Under Hold and Secure After Man Spotted with Possible Weapon
- Six schools under hold and secure as police search for suspect in Brampton
- Hold and Secure in Effect at Brampton Elementary School