Hold and Secure Called for Brampton Schools After Man Spotted with Knife
Three Brampton schools were briefly placed under hold and secure after a man with a weapon was spotted in the area.
Shortly after 11:30 a.m., Peel police announced that they were in the Conestoga Drive and Etobicoke Creek area to investigate reports a man with a knife near a recreation centre. The man has been taken into custody.
Hold and secures were placed on Conestoga Elementary School, St. Leonard’s Catholic Elementary School and Heartlake Secondary School. They have since been lifted.
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Peel police report four drug-related deaths in 24 hours
- Brampton School Put Under Hold and Secure
- Brampton schools in hold and secure due to nearby robbery
- Six schools under hold and secure as police search for suspect in Brampton
- Brampton School Under Hold and Secure After Man Spotted with Possible Weapon
- Hold and Secure in Effect at Brampton Elementary School