Hold and Secure in Place at Brampton High School
A hold and secure is in place at a Brampton high school.
Peel police say David Suzuki Seconday School is in hold and secure due to reports of a possible altercation in the school.
Police say school resource officers on scene.
The school will remain in hold and secure for the rest of the day, police say.
Police have issued a correction to the original information they shared, stating that no altercation has occurred in the school. Police say they are investigating reports of a possible threat.
UPDATE: Police say the hold and secure at David Suzuki SS has been lifted.
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Brampton transit making service changes in response to COVID-19
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, over 130 cases confirmed in Brampton
- Police Investigation Puts Another Brampton School under Hold and Secure
- Gunshot Reports Prompt Hold and Secure at Brampton School
- Brampton school under hold and secure as police investigate threats
- Brampton School Placed Under Hold and Secure While Police Search for Armed Suspect
- Police Tracking Suspect in Brampton, School Under Hold and Secure