Home Invasion Suspect Possibly Armed with Gun is Loose in Brampton
Although the hold and secure of a nearby public school has been lifted, police are still searching for the suspect of a Monday morning home invasion/robbery in Brampton.
The incident occurred at a residence on Sliprock Crescent, near Chinguacousy Road and Queen Street West.
The suspect is described as a black male, 5’10, with short hair and an average build. He was seen wearing a dark pea coat, light-coloured jeans, and black boots.
Minor injuries have been reported as a result of the robbery. The suspect is possibly armed with a gun, according to police.
If you have any info on the suspect or his whereabouts, you’re asked to contact police at (905)-453-2121, ext. 1133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word “PEEL” and then your tip.
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Brampton man arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter
- Ontario reports fewer than 100 new cases of COVID-19 for sixth day in a row
- Brampton man and Mississauga woman charged after motorcycle theft, assault against officer
- Brampton School Placed Under Hold and Secure While Police Search for Armed Suspect
- Police Hunting for Robbery Suspect Who Has Hit Brampton and Mississauga
- Police Looking for Outstanding Suspect in Brampton Home Invasion
- Police on the Hunt for Suspect After Armed Robbery in Brampton
- Police Looking for Suspect After Reported Sexual Assault in Brampton