House of the Week: $1 Mil House With Enviable Kitchen
This Place: Located in the very sought after Bram West, this gorgeous and well-maintained home has six (4+2) bedrooms, four bathrooms, a large living room, a modern eat-in kitchen and a finished basement. It is also close to many amenities and highways.
Address: 8 Nova Scotia Road
Neighbourhood: Bram West
Big Selling Point: With around 3000 square feet, this home boasts a chef's kitchen with a breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, lots of storage and a walk-out to the yard.
Breathtaking 45 x 86 lot that features:
Master bedroom with five-piece ensuite, his and her closets and an open-concept
Large kitchen with lots of storage space, a breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, walk-out to the yard
Finished basement with rec rooms, two additional bedrooms and a three-piece bathroom
Includes: All existing electrical light fixtures, all existing window coverings, existing appliances in the kitchen, washer and dryer
$7,547 in taxes
45.01 x 86.94 lot size
Detached, 2-storey home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- UPDATE: Police say Saturday night incident in Brampton wasn't kidnapping; continuing to investigate
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- House of the Week: $1.5 mil home with show-stopping outdoor kitchen
- House of the Week: Under $1 Mil House With Luxurious Kitchen
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.1 Million Stunning Executive Home With Trendy Kitchen
- House of the Week: Less Than $1 Mil House With Enviable Interior
- House of the Week: $1.3 Million Elegant Home With Large Lot