House of the Week: $1 Mil House With Enviable Kitchen
This Place: Located in the very sought after Bram West, this gorgeous and well-maintained home has six (4+2) bedrooms, four bathrooms, a large living room, a modern eat-in kitchen and a finished basement. It is also close to many amenities and highways.
Address: 8 Nova Scotia Road
Neighbourhood: Bram West
Big Selling Point: With around 3000 square feet, this home boasts a chef's kitchen with a breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, lots of storage and a walk-out to the yard.
Breathtaking 45 x 86 lot that features:
Master bedroom with five-piece ensuite, his and her closets and an open-concept
Large kitchen with lots of storage space, a breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, walk-out to the yard
Finished basement with rec rooms, two additional bedrooms and a three-piece bathroom
Includes: All existing electrical light fixtures, all existing window coverings, existing appliances in the kitchen, washer and dryer
$7,547 in taxes
45.01 x 86.94 lot size
Detached, 2-storey home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Wearing masks could soon be mandatory in Brampton amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Man charged after hate-motivated incident in Brampton
- Newly-released data indicates that Brampton is a hotspot for COVID-19
- MAYORS COVID-19 UPDATE: Patrick Brown give an update on the COVID-19 situation in Brampton - May 29, 2020
- House of the Week: Under $1 Mil House With Luxurious Kitchen
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.1 Million Stunning Executive Home With Trendy Kitchen
- House of the Week: Less Than $1 Mil House With Enviable Interior
- House of the Week: $1.3 Million Elegant Home With Large Lot
- Brampton House of the Week: Quaint and Cozy Open Concept Home for Under $1 Million