House of the Week: $1.1 Mil House With Beautiful Backyard
This Place: Located in the very sought after Westgate, this gorgeous home has five bedrooms, four bathrooms, a new upscale kitchen, an open concept living room and a large family room. This newly renovated home has many features perfect for families!
Address: 80 Neville Crescent
Big Selling Point: The huge backyard is the best place to entertain and spend some time with the family. The yard features two shed, a fireplace, a garden, trees (for privacy) and walkways — with a beautiful landscape.
Breathtaking 48 x 168 lot that features:
A chef's kitchen with granite countertops, backsplash, wolfe stove, subzero fridge and a breakfast bar
A refurbished master bedroom with a large ensuite that includes double sinks, a tub and a standing shower
A family room with hardwood floors, pot lights and a fireplace
An extra bedroom, kitchen and rec room in the basement
An open spaced office area with lots of natural lighting
$6,500 in taxes
48 x 168.21 lot size
Detached, 2-storey home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Brampton House of the Week: Under $1 Million Gorgeous Family Home With Large Rec Room
- House of the Week: Under $1 Mil House With Luxurious Kitchen
- House of the Week: $1.3 Million Elegant Home With Large Lot
- Brampton House of the Week: Gorgeous $1.2 Mil Home With Cozy and Chic Interior
- House of the Week: $1.6 Million Luxurious Home With Gorgeous View